感谢您使用我们的产品和服务（下称“服务”）。SmartVIS 是由 同济大学智能大数据可视化实验室（"Intelligent Big Data Visualization Lab"，下称“iDVx Lab”）提供的互联网软件服务，地址为：上海市杨浦区阜新路281号 IS218室。本服务条款（下称“服务条款”）是您与 iDVx Lab 之间关于您（“您”或“用户”）访问和使用 SmartVIS 以及 iDVx Lab 提供的其他服务（下称“服务”）的主要协议。您注册、登录 SmartVIS 和/或使用 iDVx Lab 提供的服务，即表示您同意接受服务条款。请仔细阅读。
iDVx Lab 有权不时地对服务条款做任何修改和补充，并在 SmartVIS 网站上公布。通常情况下（例如当需要进行修改或补充以满足适用法律要求时），对服务条款的修改和补充将在公布时立即生效。您继续访问和使用 SmartVIS 即视为您接受修订后的服务条款。否则，您有权通过停止访问 SmartVIS 且拒绝使用服务、删除您在 SmartVIS 上的信息和帐户等方式来终止服务条款。
如果您代表某个机构而非您个人注册、登录和使用 SmartVIS 和/或我们其他的服务，则您将被认为获得充分授权代表该机构同意本服务条款以及服务条款不时的修改和补充。
SmartVIS 的具体服务由 iDVx Lab 根据实际情况提供，例如个人信息、数据分析以及可视化等。通过它们，我们的部分服务可在移动设备上使用。在使用此类服务时，请勿因此而分散注意力和违反交通或安全法。
根据实际需要和 iDVx Lab 不时提供的其他服务内容，iDVx Lab 可能与您另行签订其他协议。同时，即使未另行签订其他协议，您使用 SmartVIS 的具体服务也将被视为您同意 iDVx Lab 关于该等具体服务的任何要求。如果其他协议和本条款之间存在冲突，应以其他协议为准，但以该冲突和与该协议特定事宜相关为限。
iDVx Lab 保留随时变更、中止或终止部分免费服务的权利，并保留根据实际情况随时调整 SmartVIS 提供的服务种类、形式。iDVx Lab 不承担因 SmartVIS 提供的任何免费服务的调整给您造成的损失。尽管有本条约定，iDVx Lab 有权在未来恰当的时机对该等免费服务内容收取相应的服务费用。iDVx Lab保留随时终止向您提供的收费服务的权利，并保留根据实际情况随时调整 SmartVIS 提供的收费服务种类和形式。如果iDVx Lab终止提供某项收费服务，iDVx Lab的义务仅在于向您返还您尚未使用的服务期对应的部分费用。但无论如何，iDVx Lab将尽合理的努力给您预留合理的时间以便您为该等服务变更、中止或终止做出应对。
为了能访问 SmartVIS 和使用服务，您同意以下事项：依 SmartVIS 网站注册提示填写准确的、真实的注册邮箱、密码和名称，并确保今后更新的登录邮箱、名称、头像等资料的有效性和合法性。若您提供任何违法、虚假、不道德或 iDVx Lab 认为不适合在 SmartVIS 上展示的资料；或者 iDVx Lab 有理由怀疑您的资料属于病毒程序或恶意操作；或者您违反本服务条款的规定；或者未经iDVx Lab同意，将 SmartVIS 用于商业目的，iDVx Lab 有权暂停或终止您的帐号，并拒绝您于现在和未来使用服务之全部或任何部分。
尽管有前述规定，iDVx Lab 无义务对任何用户的任何登记资料承担任何责任，包括但不限于鉴别、核实任何登记资料的真实性、准确性、完整性、适用性及/或是否为最新资料的责任。同时，iDVx Lab 建议您妥善保管您的注册邮箱、密码和名称，准确输入该等信息将作为您访问登录 SmartVIS 并享有服务的关键环节。如果您发现有人未经授权使用您的帐户信息或怀疑任何人未经授权可能能够访问您的私有内容，您应立即更改密码，并向我们反馈。如果您提供的信息不正确或您未能确保您的帐户信息的安全而造成任何损失或损害，iDVx Lab 不承担任何责任。
用户在 SmartVIS 上发表的内容（包含但不限于 SmartVIS 目前各产品功能里的内容）仅表明其个人的立场和观点，并不代表 iDVx Lab 的立场或观点。作为内容的发表者，需自行对所发表的内容负责，因所发表内容引发的一切纠纷，由该内容的发表者承担全部法律责任及连带责任，iDVx Lab 不承担任何法律责任及连带责任。用户在 SmartVIS 发布侵犯他人知识产权或其他合法权益的内容，SmartVIS 有权利但无义务予以删除并保留移交司法机关处理的权利。无论是否删除或意见司法机关处理， SmartVIS 均不承担任何法律责任及连带责任。
用户不得使用 SmartVIS 服务发送或传播敏感信息和违反国家法律制度的信息，包括但不限于下列信息：
SmartVIS 的外观设计、计算机代码与专利等均归 iDVx Lab 所有。未经 iDVx Lab 事先书面许可，您不能复制、拷贝、或者使用任何部分的代码和外观设计。
使用 SmartVIS 和iDVx Lab提供的服务，即表示您同意 iDVx Lab 合法收集和使用有关您及您所使用服务的技术性或诊断性信息。收集到的这些信息将用于改进 SmartVIS 产品的内容和技术，提升 SmartVIS 的服务品质。
iDVx Lab 不会将您的信息和内容提供或出售给其他的组织或个人，但以下情况除外：
- 您的事先同意或授权，或您于 SmartVIS 上主动与第三方进行分享操作；
- 司法机关或有权政府机构或任何法律法规部门规章要求iDVx Lab提供该等信息；
- 您违反了本服务条款，且 iDVx Lab 需要向第三方提供的。
iDVx Lab 将尽合理的努力保护您的信息安全，并为此采取合理的数据传输、存储、转换等预防保护措施。但是，互联网数据传输、存储、转换均可能存在一定未知且不确定的数据安全风险，该等风险将导致包括但不限于数据丢失、泄露、损坏、无法读取或提取等后果。您确认，您已明确知晓并同意接受该等因互联网引发的风险和后果，并已采取恰当的措施（例如数据备份等），以便在该等风险发生时将损失降至最低。
因互联网技术本身等非 iDVx Lab 主观故意或重大过失导致危害您数据安全的，iDVx Lab 不承担任何赔偿责任。因 iDVx Lab重大过失危害您数据安全的，iDVx Lab 的赔偿责任以向您收取的服务费用为上限。
一旦您注册成为用户即表示您与 iDVx Lab 达成协议，完全接受本服务条款项下的全部条款。对免责声明的解释、修改及更新权均属于 iDVx Lab 所有。
- 由于您将用户密码告知他人或与他人共享注册帐户，由此导致的任何个人信息的泄漏，或其他非因 iDVx Lab 原因导致的个人信息的泄漏，iDVx Lab 不承担任何法律责任；
- 任何第三方根据 iDVx Lab 各服务条款及声明中所列明的情况使用您的个人信息，由此所产生的纠纷，iDVx Lab 不承担任何法律责任以及连带责任；
- 任何由于黑客攻击、电脑病毒侵入或政府管制而造成的暂时性网站关闭，iDVx Lab 不承担任何法律责任；
- 我们鼓励用户充分利用 SmartVIS 自由地发布和共享自己的信息。您可以自由发布文字、图片等内容，但这些内容必须位于公共领域内，或者您拥有这些内容的使用权。同时，用户不应在自己的个人主页或 SmartVIS 的任何其他地方发布受版权保护的内容；
- 用户在 SmartVIS 发布侵犯他人知识产权或其他合法权益的内容，iDVx Lab 有权予以删除，并保留移交司法机关处理的权利；
- 用户对于自己创作并在 SmartVIS 上发布的合法内容依法享有著作权及其他相关权利；
- 互联网是一个开放平台，用户将图片等资料上传到互联网上，有可能会被其他组织或个人复制、转载、擅改或做其它非法用途，用户必须充分意识到此类风险的存在。用户明确同意使用 iDVx Lab 服务所存在的风险将完全由用户自己承担；因用户使用 iDVx Lab 服务而产生的一切后果也由用户自己承担，iDVx Lab对用户不承担任何责任。
如因系统维护或升级的需要而暂停网络服务、调整服务功能的，iDVx Lab 将尽可能事先在网站上进行通告。
如发生下列任何一种情形，iDVx Lab 有权单方面中断或终止向用户提供服务而无需通知用户：
- 未经 iDVx Lab 同意，将 SmartVIS 用于商业目的。
iDVx Lab 有权根据互联网的发展和中华人民共和国有关法律、法规的变化，不时地完善和修改 iDVx Lab 服务条款。iDVx Lab 保留随时修改服务条款的权利，用户在使用 iDVx Lab 的服务时，有必要对最新的 iDVx Lab 服务条款进行仔细阅读和重新确认，当发生相关争议时，以最新的服务条款为准。
用户使用本服务的行为若有任何违反国家法律法规或侵犯任何第三方合法权益的情形，iDVx Lab 有权直接删除该等违反规定的信息，并可以暂停或终止向该用户提供服务。
若用户利用本服务从事任何违法或侵权行为，由用户自行承担全部责任，iDVx Lab 不承担任何法律责任及连带责任。因此给 iDVx Lab 或任何第三方造成任何损失的，用户应负责全额赔偿。
欢迎您对我们的服务条款提出意见。如有任何问题、意见或疑虑，请发邮件至 firstname.lastname@example.org 此电子邮件地址作为本服务条款的组成部分可能会不时进行更新。
TERMS OF SERVICE
Last modified date: September 6, 2018
Welcome to SmartVIS!
Thank you for using our products and services ("Services"). SmartVIS is an Internet software service provided by the "Intelligent Big Data Visualization Lab" (hereinafter referred to as "iDVx Lab") of Tongji University. The address is: Room IS218, No. 281, Fuxin Road, Yangpu District, Shanghai. These Terms of Service ("Terms of Service") are the primary agreement between you and iDVx Lab regarding your access by you ("you" or "Users") and the use of SmartVIS and other services provided by iDVx Lab ("Services") . By registering, logging in to SmartVIS and/or using the services provided by iDVx Lab, you agree to the Terms of Service. Please read carefully.
iDVx Lab reserves the right to make any modifications and additions to the Terms of Service from time to time and to post them on the SmartVIS website. Normally (for example, when modifications or additions are required to meet applicable legal requirements), modifications and additions to the Terms of Service will take effect immediately upon publication. Your continued access to and use of SmartVIS is deemed to be your acceptance of the revised Terms of Service. Otherwise, you have the right to terminate the Terms of Service by stopping access to SmartVIS and refusing to use the Services, deleting your information and accounts on SmartVIS.
If you register, log in, and use SmartVIS and/or other services on behalf of an organization other than you, you will be deemed to be fully authorized to act on behalf of the organization to agree to the modifications and additions to these Terms of Service and the Terms of Service from time to time.
1. Using our Services
The specific services of SmartVIS are provided by iDVx Lab based on actual conditions, such as personal information, data analysis and visualization. Through them, some of our services are available on mobile devices. When using such services, do not distract and violate traffic or safety laws.
iDVx Lab may enter into additional agreements with you based on actual needs and other services provided by iDVx Lab from time to time. In the meantime, your use of SmartVIS's specific services will be deemed to be your consent to any requirements of iDVx Lab regarding such specific services, even if no other agreement is entered into. In the event of a conflict between the other agreement and this clause, the other agreement shall prevail, subject to the conflict and to the specific matter of the agreement.
iDVx Lab reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate some of the free services at any time, and reserves the right to adjust the types and forms of services provided by SmartVIS at any time. iDVx Lab does not assume any damages resulting from the adjustment of any free services provided by SmartVIS. Notwithstanding this article, iDVx Lab reserves the right to charge the corresponding service fee for such free service content at an appropriate time in the future. iDVx Lab reserves the right to terminate the paid services provided to you at any time, and reserves the right to adjust the types and forms of paid services provided by SmartVIS at any time. If iDVx Lab terminates the provision of a fee-based service, iDVx Lab's obligation is only to return to you some of the fees for the service period you have not used. However, iDVx Lab will make reasonable efforts to reserve reasonable time for you to respond to changes, suspensions or terminations of such services.
In order to access SmartVIS and use the service, you agree to the following: fill in the accurate and authentic registration email, password and name according to the SmartVIS website registration prompt, and ensure the validity and legality of the updated login mailbox, name, avatar and other information in the future. . If you provide any material that is illegal, false, unethical, or iDVx Lab does not consider to be suitable for display on SmartVIS; or iDVx Lab has reason to suspect that your material is a virus program or malicious operation; or that you violate these Terms of Service; or With the consent of iDVx Lab, for the commercial use of SmartVIS, iDVx Lab reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and to deny you all or any part of the Services now and in the future.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, iDVx Lab is not obligated to assume any responsibility for any registrations of any user, including but not limited to identifying, verifying the authenticity, accuracy, completeness, suitability and/or availability of any registration information. responsibility. At the same time, iDVx Lab recommends that you keep your registered email address, password and name in a safe place. Entering this information accurately will be your key to accessing SmartVIS and enjoying the service. If you find someone using your account information without authorization or suspecting that someone is unauthorized to access your private content, you should change your password and give us feedback. iDVx Lab is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by incorrect information or your failure to ensure the security of your account information.
3. Content usage rights
The content published by users on SmartVIS (including but not limited to the contents of SmartVIS's current product features) only indicates their personal position and opinions, and does not represent the position or opinion of iDVx Lab. As a content publisher, you are responsible for the content you publish. Because of all the disputes arising from the content published, the publisher of the content bears full legal responsibility and joint responsibility, iDVx Lab does not assume any legal responsibility and joint responsibility. When a user posts content that infringes on the intellectual property rights or other legal rights of others, SmartVIS has the right but not the obligation to delete it and retain the right to be transferred to the judiciary. SmartVIS does not assume any legal responsibility or joint liability, whether deleted or consulted by the judiciary.
Users may not use the SmartVIS service to send or transmit sensitive information and information that violates national legal systems, including but not limited to the following:
- Oppose the basic principles established by the Constitution;
- Endanger national security, divulge state secrets, subvert state power, and undermine national unity;
- Damage to national honours and interests;
- Inciting national hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining national unity;
- Destroy the national religious policy and promote cults and feudal superstitions;
- Spread rumors, disrupt social order, and undermine social stability;
- Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetment;
- Insulting or slandering others and infringing upon the lawful rights and interests of others;
- Contains other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
The user promises to make speeches: patriotism, law-abiding, self-discipline, truth, and civilization. Do not disseminate any illegal, harassing, slanderous, insulting, intimidating, harmful, vulgar, obscene, endangering national security, revealing state secrets, undermining national religious policies and national unity. And other content that violates laws, regulations and policies. If the user's behavior does not comply with the above mentioned terms of service, SmartVIS will make an independent judgment to immediately suspend or terminate the user's service account. Users are responsible for their own behavior on the Internet, SmartVIS does not assume any legal responsibility and joint responsibility.
The design, computer code and patents of SmartVIS are owned by iDVx Lab. You may not copy, copy, or use any part of the code or design without the prior written permission of iDVx Lab.
By using the services provided by SmartVIS and iDVx Lab, you consent to the legal collection and use of technical or diagnostic information about you and the services you use by iDVx Lab. This information collected will be used to improve the content and technology of SmartVIS products and improve the quality of SmartVIS services.
iDVx Lab does not offer or sell your information and content to other organizations or individuals, with the following exceptions:
- Your prior consent or authorization, or your active sharing with a third party on SmartVIS;
- The judiciary or the competent government agency or any department of laws and regulations requires the iDVx Lab to provide such information;
- You are violating these Terms of Service and iDVx Lab is required to provide it to third parties.
6. Data security
iDVx Lab will make every reasonable effort to protect your information and take reasonable preventive and protective measures such as data transmission, storage and conversion. However, Internet data transmission, storage, and conversion may have certain unknown and uncertain data security risks, which may include but not limited to data loss, leakage, damage, unreadable or extracted. You acknowledge that you have explicitly and agree to accept such risks and consequences arising out of the Internet and have taken appropriate measures (such as data backups, etc.) to minimize losses when such risks occur.
iDVx Lab shall not be liable for any damages caused by subjective intent or gross negligence of the iDVx Lab, such as Internet technology itself. Because iDVx Lab's gross negligence harms your data security, iDVx Lab's liability is capped at the service fee charged to you.
By registering as a user, you agree to an agreement with iDVx Lab to fully accept all terms of these Terms of Service. The interpretation, modification and renewal of the disclaimer are the property of iDVx Lab.
- iDVx Lab does not assume any legal responsibility for the disclosure of any personal information caused by the user's password or the sharing of the registered account with others, or the leakage of personal information that is not caused by iDVx Lab;
- iDVx Lab assumes no legal liability and joint liability for any dispute arising from the use of your personal information by any third party as set forth in the iDVx Lab's Terms of Service and Notice;
- iDVx Lab does not assume any legal responsibility for any temporary website closure due to hacking, computer virus intrusion or government regulation;
- We encourage users to take full advantage of SmartVIS to freely publish and share their information. You are free to post text, images, etc., but they must be in the public domain or you have access to the content. At the same time, users should not post copyrighted content on their personal home pages or anywhere else in SmartVIS;
- iDVx Lab reserves the right to delete content that violates the intellectual property rights or other legal rights of others in SmartVIS, and reserves the right to transfer to the judicial authorities;
- Users have legal rights and other related rights to legal content that they create and publish on SmartVIS.
- The Internet is an open platform. Users upload images and other information to the Internet, and may be copied, reprinted, falsified or used for other illegal purposes by other organizations or individuals. Users must be fully aware of the existence of such risks. The user expressly agrees that the risk of using the iDVx Lab service will be entirely borne by the user; all consequences arising from the user's use of the iDVx Lab service are also borne by the user, and iDVx Lab is not responsible for the user.
8. Service Change / Interrupt / Termination
If the network service is suspended or the service function is adjusted due to system maintenance or upgrade, iDVx Lab will advertise on the website as much as possible.
iDVx Lab reserves the right to unilaterally discontinue or terminate the provision of services to users without notice to the user in any of the following circumstances:
- User profile provided by the user is not true;
- User violates the usage rules set forth in these Terms of Service;
- Use SmartVIS for commercial purposes without the consent of iDVx Lab.
9. Improvement and modification of the terms of service
iDVx Lab has the right to improve and modify the iDVx Lab Terms of Service from time to time in accordance with the development of the Internet and changes in relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China. iDVx Lab reserves the right to modify the terms of service at any time. Users are required to carefully read and re-confirm the latest iDVx Lab Terms of Service when using iDVx Lab's services. In the event of dispute, the latest terms of service will prevail.
10. Special agreement
These Terms of Service and the services provided thereunder are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the People's Republic of China.
If the user uses the service in violation of national laws and regulations or infringes the legal rights of any third party, iDVx Lab reserves the right to directly delete the information in violation of the regulations and may suspend or terminate the service to the user.
If the user uses the service to engage in any illegal or infringing behavior, the user assumes full responsibility and iDVx Lab does not assume any legal responsibility and joint liability. Therefore, the user shall be responsible for full compensation for any loss caused to iDVx Lab or any third party.
The User hereby specifically represents and warrants that the User has fully paid attention to the terms of this Service Agreement that waive or limit iDVx Lab's liability, and the User fully understands and understands the terms and conditions and agrees to accept it.
You are welcome to comment on our Terms of Service. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please send an email to email@example.com. This email address may be updated from time to time as part of these Terms of Service.
© Intelligent Big Data Visualization Lab of Tongji University reserves all rights.